'This article is a work in progress, if you know more; update or correct it.
- Commands are used by proceeding with a '/'; then the giving command. Valid commands will be shown in the chat log (green text or some other indication); otherwise no chat message will appear.
- The commands and parameters aren't case sensitive.
- Players are indexed as 0 through 7. You can also use the index of a player for the [USER] parameter, The same can be done with the index for [ITEM(S)].
- Instead of the index 0, you can type "me" as the [USER] parameter. Ex: /give me 6 = /give 0 6
- The minimum to register the [USER] parameter is 2 characters, then it will search through players; and find a match. Ex: [The Law] 'Th(e)' and 'La(w)' will all work, but 'The' is common; so 'Law' is a better choice.
These can be used by any player within the server.
Lists all commands.
Leave the server and return to the main menu. Does the same thing as ESC.
/ LISTPLAYERS (or / PLAYERS)Edit
List all players by [index]-[name]. The index can change as new players join, players leave or the team layout change.
Show your current latency.
/ WHISPER [USER] [TEXT] (or / W [USER] [TEXT])Edit
Whisper (private chat) with [USER].
/ TEAM [TEXT] (or / T [TEXT])Edit
Chat with your team. [TEXT] will be colored corresponding with your team.
Only executable by the server host, can effect game play.
/ KICK [USER]Edit
Kicks [USER], but allows them to rejoin the game.
/ BAN [USER]Edit
Bans [USER] (by IP), preventing them from rejoining the game. Banned players are listed in the "banlist.txt" file.
Ends the game.
/ SETTEAMS Edit
Sets the game's teams (after current match).
0 = Independant
1 = Blue
2 = Red
3 = Green
4 = Yellow
Example: /setteams 12121212
/ SHUFFLETEAMS [ROUNDS]Edit
Shuffles the existing pool of teams; so all independent will have no effect.
When setting the parameter, the command doesn't include the current round.
/ MAP [MAP] (or / CHANGEMAP)Edit
Loads a new map (after current match).
/ MSG Edit
Shows a message in the chat log (red text) to everyone.
Using the format ([Heading]: [Text]), will display [Heading] in grey.
/ MAPS (or / SHOWMAPS or / LISTMAPS)Edit
Lists all of the host's available maps. ===/TIME [SPEED]=== this doesn't work can someone please find out what it is Causes the server to run at the desired speed. [SPEED] can be set from 0.1 (1/10 of the speed) to 2 (2 times the speed).
/ LISTITEMS (or / ITEMS)Edit
List all items by [INDICCE]-[NOMBRE].
1 = Magnum
3 = Katana
4 = Pipe_Wrench
5 = Tommygun
6 = M60
7 = ---
8 = Machete
9 = Sniper_Rifle
10 = Sawed-off_Shotgun
11 = Baseball_Bat
12 = Uzi
13 = +25
14 = +50
15 = 5_Sec_Slomo
16 = 10_Sec_Slomo
17 = Bazooka
18 = Fire_Axe
19 = Assault_Rifle
20 = Grenades
21 = Laser_Sight
22 = ---
23 = Carbine
24 = Pistol
25 = Molotov Cocktails
26 = Flamethrower
27 = Flaregun
28 = Revolver
29 = Grenade Launcher
30 = Submachine Gun
31 = Hammer
39 = Silenced Pistol
40 = Silenced Uzi
/ GIVE [USER] [ITEM]Edit
Gives [USER] the desired [ITEM].
Ex: /Give 0 6 or /Give me 6
In no particular order, you can set what equipment players will start with; using the name or index.
Note: Items can be overwritten if they fall under the same catagory.
Ex) /setstartitems 17 24 3 15 25 >> Bazooka Pistol Katana 5SecSlomo Molotov_cocktails
NOTE: Setting one item wrong will cause players to start with everything except that item. If only one item was inserted, and misspelled, the players will start with nothing
/ SETSTARTHEALTH Edit
Sets the amount of health players start with from 1 to 100 (1 health point to 100 health points).
/ REMOVE [USER] [TYPE]Edit
Removes the [USER]'s item; if they have one under [TYPE].
Note: The only options for [TYPE] are to remove an item by name, or by numerical category (not by index).
1 = Handgun (Slot 2)
2 = Rifle (Slot 3)
3 = Thrown weapons (Slot 4)
4 = Melee (Slot 1)
5 = Powerup (Slot 5)
/ IH (or / IL)Edit
Toggles infinite health/life. 0 = false, 1 = true.
Toggles infinite energy (stamina). 0 = false, 1 = true.
/ IA Edit
Toggles infinite ammo. 0 = false, 1 =true.
/ CLEAR Edit
Resets the commands IE, IA, SETTIME, STARTITEMS, and SETSTARTHEALTH to their default values.
- Before version 1.1.6 users were left to discover (or be shown) all the commands.
- /LISTITEMS is missing weapons in ID places: 7 and 22. They are in fact kick and fists that cannot get unequiped since they are 'given' on spawn.
- Up until an unknown version of Pre-Alpha (After Pre-Alpha 1.1), all players on a server could use the /give command.