'This article is a work in progress, if you know more; update or correct it.
- Commands are used by proceeding with a '/'; then the giving command. Valid commands will be shown in the chat log (green text or some other indication); otherwise no chat message will appear. You can still see a message in the Console(F10).
- The commands and parameters aren't case sensitive.
- Players are indexed as 0 through 7. You can also use the index of a player for the [USER] parameter, The same can be done with the index for [ITEM(S)].
- Instead of the index 0, you can type "me" as the [USER] parameter. Ex: /give me 6 = /give 0 6
- The minimum to register the [USER] parameter is 2 characters, then it will search through players; and find a match. Ex: [The Law] 'Th(e)' and 'La(w)' will all work, but 'The' is common; so 'Law' is a better choice.
These can be used by any player within the server.
Lists all commands .
Leave the server and return to the main menu. Does the same thing as ESC.
/LISTPLAYERS (or / PLAYERS)Edit
List all players by [index]-[name]. The index can change as new players join, players leave or the team layout change.
Show your current latency.
/WHISPER [USER] [TEXT] (or / W [USER] [TEXT])Edit
Whisper (private chat) with [USER].
/TEAM [TEXT] (or / T [TEXT])Edit
Chat with your team. [TEXT] will be colored corresponding with your team.
Only executable by the server host, can effect game play.
Kicks [USER], but allows them to rejoin the game.
Bans [USER] (by IP), preventing them from rejoining the game. Banned players are listed in the "banlist.txt" file.
For unban a person, you must go in Superfighters Deluxe files.
Click on banlist, delete the name and IP of player that you want unban and then you record the file.
Ends the game.
Sets the game's teams (after current match).
0 = Independant
1 = Blue
2 = Red
3 = Green
4 = Yellow
Example: /setteams 12121212
Shuffles the existing pool of teams; so all independent will have no effect.
When setting the parameter, the command doesn't include the current round.
/MAP [MAP] (or / CHANGEMAP)Edit
Loads a new map (after current match).
Shows a message in the chat log (red text) to everyone.
Using the format ([Heading]: [Text]), will display [Heading] in grey.
/MAPS (or / SHOWMAPS or / LISTMAPS)Edit
Lists all of the host's available maps. ===/Time [SPEED]=== this doesn't work can someone please find out what it is Causes the server to run at the desired speed. [SPEED] can be set from 0.1 (1/10 of the speed) to 2 (2 times the speed).
Infinite Ammo - Edit
/ia 1 to enable , /ia 0 to disable
Infinite Energy - Edit
/ie 1 to enable , /ie 0 to disable
Infinite Health - Edit
/ih 1 to enable, /ih 0 to disable
/LISTITEMS (or / ITEMS)Edit
List all items by [INDEX]-[FIRST NAME].
|1 Magnum||15 5_Sec_Slomo||29 Grenade Launcher|
|16 10_Sec_Slomo||30 Submachine Gun|
|3 Katana||17 Bazooka||31 Hammer|
|4 Pipe_Wrench||18 Fire_Axe||32 Chair|
|5 Tommygun||19 Assault_Rifle||33 Chair Leg|
|6 M60||20 Grenades||34 Bottle|
|7 [punch] cannot be used||21 Laser_Sight||35 Broken Bottle|
|8 Machete||22 [kick] cannot be used||36 Cue Stick|
|9 Sniper_Rifle||23 Carbine||37 Broken Cue Stick|
|10 Sawed-off_Shotgun||24 Pistol||38 SuitCase|
|11 Baseball_Bat||25 Molotov Cocktails||39 Silenced Pistol|
|12 Uzi||26 Flamethrower||40 Silenced Uzi|
|13 +25||27 Flaregun||41 Baton|
|14 +50||28 Revolver||44 Mines|
/ GIVE [USER] [ITEM]Edit
Gives [USER] the desired [ITEM].
Ex: /Give 0 6 or /Give me 6
/ SETSTARTITEMS Edit
Specifically, in no Order, YOU can establish what Team Players will begin with; Using the name or index.Edit
Note: Items can be overwritten if they fall under the same category.
Ex) /setstartitems 17 24 3 15 25 >> Bazooka Pistol Katana 5SecSlomo Molotov_cocktails
NOTE: Setting one item wrong will cause players to start with everything except that item. If only one item was inserted, and misspelled, the players will start with nothing
/ SETSTARTHEALTH Edit
Sets the amount of health players start with from 1 to 100 (1 health point to 100 health points).
/SETTIME (Slow motion)Edit
Sets the speed of the round. The lower the number, the slower the speed.
Ex: /settime 1, 0 = off
Ex: /settime 0,25 = a quarter of the normal speed
/SETTIME (Fast motion)Edit
Sets the speed of the round. The higher the number, the faster the speed.
Ex: /settime 1, 0 = off
Ex: /settime 2,0 = twice the speed
/REMOVE [USER] [TYPE]Edit
Removes the [USER]'s item; if they have one under [TYPE].
Note: The only options for [TYPE] are to remove an item by name, or by numerical category (not by index).
1 = Handgun (Slot 2)
2 = Rifle (Slot 3)
3 = Thrown weapons (Slot 4)
4 = Melee (Slot 1)
5 = Powerup (Slot 5)
Resets the commands IE, IA, SETTIME, STARTITEMS, and SETSTARTHEALTH to their default values
/STARTSCRIPT [SCRIPTNAME] Edit
Runs a script from user's Script folder (Usually C:\Users\Username\Documents\Superfighters Deluxe\Scripts) with the given SCRIPTNAME.
/STOPSCRIPT [SCRIPTNAME] Edit
Stop a currently running script with the given filename. The script needs to be activated before with the /STARTSCRIPT command.
- Before version 1.1.6 users were left to discover (or be shown) all the commands.
- /LISTITEMS is missing weapons in ID places: 7 and 22. They are in fact kick and fists that cannot get unequiped since they are 'given' on spawn.
- Up until an unknown version of Pre-Alpha (After Pre-Alpha 1.1), all players on a server could use the /give command.
- Up until 1.8.8 Hosts were able to remove player's kick and fists.